Fahlgren Mortine Takes Home 10 Cleveland PRSA Rocks! Awards
The luncheon celebration may have passed, but the excitement carries on through today. I couldn’t be prouder of our team and the great work our agency delivered on behalf of our clients in 2014, and that’s only exemplified by taking home more than ten Gold and Silver PRSA Rocks Awards from the annual Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Cleveland Rocks Awards hosted by the Greater Cleveland PRSA Chapter.
Awards are important not only because they recognize the agency and client’s partnership and collective effort to execute strategic and meaningful campaigns that deliver creative ideas and measurable results. They celebrate excellence and leave us inspired. There’s that. But, awards bring credibility, validation and prestige to the entire marketing communications industry. Awards say, “Our work matters. It makes a difference.” And, that feels good.
I’d be remiss if I didn’t proudly share the awards we received:
- Gold in Media Relations: Redefining the College Try: FOX Sports…for Savannah College of Art and Design
- Gold in Research/Evaluation: Creaks, Squeaks and Groans for The International Door Association
- Silver in Community Relations: Back-to-School McDonald’s Gives Back
- Silver in Special Events: National French Fry Day
- Silver in Marketing B2B: SeaGuard–Putting an App on the Map – Sherwin Williams
- Silver in Brand Reputation: GreatWave Communications – Conneaut Telephone
- Silver in Social Media: Elmer’s Builds Early Learners Academy
- Silver in Press Kits: Elmer’s Early Learners Media Kit
- Silver in Integrated Communications: Many Faces-and Many Myths-of Organ Donation – Donate Life Ohio
- Silver in Integrated Communications: Cooper Tires Launches Tire Navigator
I’ve said this many times, but I’m continually impressed by dedicated, talented and enthusiast Fahlgren Mortine team, and I’m grateful everyday for the passion this team shows for their work.
Things move so fast in public relations. Thank you, PRSA, for the opportunity stop and appreciate this terrific industry, and to celebrate our successes.