Fahlgren Mortine Brings Home Seven Ohio Interactive Awards
At Fahlgren Mortine, we love receiving awards that recognize the commitment and integrated thinking that consistently delivers great work in partnership with our clients. But what we love even more is when we are recognized for work that falls outside of the agency’s traditional marketing and communications roots and highlights where we are today. We are incredibly proud of our results at this year’s Ohio Interactive Awards, where Fahlgren Mortine was recognized for digital excellence in seven categories, including 2015 Interactive Agency of the Year.
- Best Rich Media Video: Krazy Glue
- Best Application of Social Media: LifeinCbus
- Best Optimization: Nova Southeastern University Huizenga Business School
- Best Interactive Work for an Educational Institution: SCADPad
- Finalist in the Best Integrated Campaign Category: LifeinCbus
- Finalist in Interactive Work in the Consumer Goods Category: UpSides
- 2015 Interactive Agency of the Year
The Ohio Interactive Awards recognizes and showcases exceptional work across a variety of digital channels taking into consideration elements such as overall goals, objectives, target audiences, tactics and results compared to goals as well as industry standards. You can view the full list of winners on their website.