Clients Share Feedback in Annual Satisfaction Survey
We’re hired to make a difference. Clients don’t come to marketing and communications agencies looking for pulseless thinkers, writers and creators. They want energy. They want big. They want bold. They want differentiating. They want to know what we’re thinking about them, their competitors and their industry. And how do we know all this? Because we take the time to ask – formally – once a year in our annual client satisfaction survey.
This year, a record number of 106 contacts representing 57 clients took the time to share their thoughts with us about how we’re doing and what they’re seeing as holistic marketing and communications trends impacting their business. We’re glad we asked. Here’s why:
- Client satisfaction is 8.8/10 – its highest number since we started tracking five years ago.
- Our net promoter score, which is a customer loyalty barometer, is up nearly 10 percent.
- Eighty-eight percent of respondents said integrated marketing and communications campaigns are important, very important or absolutely critical to their business.
- More than 90 percent of respondents said they are satisfied with their relationship with Fahlgren Mortine.
- And, 99 percent of respondents said they enjoy the people they work with at our company.
We’re proud of these statistics because they provide tangible evidence of how much we care about our work and our clients’ success. Apathy and complacency are unwelcome attributes in our company, and I can’t imagine that they are acceptable for organizations investing in an agency relationship. In that spirit, we remain focused on the foundational components of a successful relationship such as enthusiasm, collaboration, accurate estimating, attention to detail and meeting deadlines, among several others.
Not to be forgotten is the courage to ask for and listen to feedback because there is always something for us to learn.